EKEN H9R Plus 4K 60fps Action Camera Ultra HD 170 degree 14MP WIFI Waterproof Video Camera Sport Cam with Remote Control
|2.4G Remote||Splashproof/ Distance 8m (Optional)|
|Waterproof Case||Ultra Slim Design|
Up to 30m
|Video||4K @ 30fps|
2.7K @ 30fps
1080p @ 60fps
1080p @ 30fps
|Input/Output||Micro USB port , HDMI|
|View Angle||170 degree|
|Battery life||1050mAh (4K30fps 50mins)|
|Storage||Micro SD card (not included)|
|Battery||Rechargeable 1050mAh lithium battery|
|Built-in Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n|
|Multi-Language||Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Finnish, Norsk, Svenska, Dansk, Slovensko|
Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Thai,
English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly
(during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,
such as VLC media player and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Q7: Equipment to work normally, but the key does not work
- Press the reset button to initialize the machine.